The Territory Economic Reconstruction Commission provided its final report to the Chief Minister on 30 November 2020.
As per the terms of reference for the commission, the final report contains recommendations with the following goals in mind:
- Create jobs in the near, medium and long term
- Attract private investment
- Support current and emerging industries
- Build on the Territory’s competitive advantages, and
- Unlock the potential of the Territory’s regions.
Get a copy of the Territory Economic Reconstruction Commission final report .
For an alternative version of the final report, contact us.